Design Process – How we work…
Our first meeting is complimentary after a brief telephone interview. We meet to ascertain the goals and scope of your project. This is the perfect time to get to know each other a little and determine what services you may or may not require for your home.
The important and first step is to identify the problem and proposed solution. Then based on our meeting and design evaluation, our team develops a list of identified goals and areas of concentration along with a detailed scope of work.
Each project is specifically based on client needs and project goals. Depending on the scope and complexity of work, the process may vary. Some projects are less in-depth while other design projects may be very complex in detail and timing. Normally a proposal include the following:
- Design Recommendations, scope of work and budget analysis.
- Services to be provided by Design Team.
- Defined Fee Structure
- Discuss the proposal outlining the various stages and design conditions of the project.
- Drawings and illustrations to be provided for client review.
- Once all the specifics have been defined and agreed upon, the actual design process begins.
The planning and layering of each design element becomes paramount when planning and renovating a home. Careful editingof those items you love and want to add to yor new decorating scheme is utmost when designing your home with our team
There is a standard design process our team follows which has been developed over many years. To learn more, please see our “Frequently Asked Questions” and if you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us.